DBS Contractor is a comprehensive accounts and invoicing program
specially developed for agricultural, plant and road haulage contractors.
One of the biggest problems facing contractors is finding time in the busy
season to get the invoices out on time and get the money in.
DBS Contractor is a full Windows programme and runs on 95,98, ME, 2000, XP,
and comes with all these modules. Sales, Purchase, General Ledgers,
Credit Control, Late Payment Control, Cash Book, Reconcile Bank and
Comprehensive management reports which aid decision-making and keep
you in control.
* You can add jobs and items daily or weekly, then print one invoice at the
end of the month or when you have time. Each job on the invoice is
separated with a date brake, which also as provisions for drivers name,
work sheet no. and order no.
* Entering a job to the computer is made easy as each job has a lookup
code, default description and price, which can be overridden at the
time of entry. Also there is a list of your Customers with lookup codes.
(e.g. "PLO1" Ploughing with 5 furrow reversible @ £14 per acre.
"DIN1" Dingle Brothers Systems Ltd, Steppes, Bodmin, Cornwall PL31 2AY)
* One of the most outstanding feature of DBS Contractor is the ability to
automatically add a credit surcharge to each invoice. This will help to get
your money in on time and penalise the slow payers. If customers pay
your invoices late and still deduct the credit surcharges, you have the
ability to override the payment date and accept the lower amount if
desired. (This feature is used by most companies that do business with
farmers and is only found on accounts programs costing in excess of £8000).
* Quarterly or monthly VAT returns can be done quickly by pressing one
button. A sales and purchase transactions list is printed with
a copy of a VAT 100 return form, which allows you to copy figures
across to the VAT 100 return form sent to you by the Customs & Excise.
It really is that easy.
* Reconciles your Accounts to match the bank statement. Indicate
any payments you have made or money received that have not been
entered on to the computer.
* Analyses of your Sales and Purchases to tell you how much Profit (or
loss) you have made.
* Keeps a record of the Names, Addresses and Telephone numbers
of the companies you do business with.
Some more features if you are also a farmer:
* All Sales, Self Billing and Contra Invoices can be entered on the same
screen. (Auctioneers, and most of the companies you sell to, use Self
Billing Contra Invoices, where they make deductions for commission,
levy's, transport & weighbridge charges etc, then add VAT to most of the
deductions to make it more complicated).
* When entering Purchase Invoices you have the option to brake down
the net amount into different GL accounts. This is useful when you
purchase goods from farm supply companies. (e.g. Machinery parts,
animal feeds, fertilizer & crop sprays etc).
Easy to use:
* DBS Contractor is a comprehensive, logical, easy to use
programme, that has been developed over a number of years with the
first time user in mind.
* There is an easy to understand online help manual, with picture of
most of the screens, example below of the invoice entry screen.
* Also our help line is available from 9am to 10pm, 7 days a week.
Contact us on 01208-72126 for more information DBS Contractor,
we would be please to discuss your requirements at any time.
All for £295.00 + VAT
* The Price of £295.00 includes installation and setup, but you would need
your computer delivered your to our premises at Bodmin.