DBS PRIMER is a new generation accounts software we have been
developing in house since January 2002 and is today one of the most
comprehensive, easy to use invoicing and stock control program on
the market to day. It is being use by agricultural merchants,
machinery dealers, manufactures, garage and warehouse businesses.
DBS Primer is a full Windows program and runs on 95,98, ME, 2000, XP,
and comes with all these modules. Sales, Purchase, General Ledgers,
Credit Control, Late Payment Control, Cash Book, Reconcile Bank and
Stock Control. Comprehensive management reports which aid
decision-making and keep you in control.
Some of the outstanding Features.
* DBS Accounts is a new generation of software and can be fully
customized to your requirements. Also can be used over multi-terminal
* You have two options when using the invoice screen.
Enter the goods and print a cash sales receipt for point of sale
customers or book to a customers account and print an advice note.
* At the end of the month advice notes are printed on a summary invoice.
(A summary invoice is a number of advice notes on one invoice).
* You can add or delete a part to an existing advice, at any time during
the month. Also you can put an advice on hold, for invoice in another
* Adding a credit surcharges to customers invoices will help to get your
money in on time and penalise the slow pays. (If customers pay
invoices late and still deduct credit surcharges, you have the ability
to override the payment date and accept the lower amount).
* Look up parts, by part number or description, by typing in the first few
letters or numbers.
* Look up customer buying history, as all the invoices for a customer are
kept on the computer for 5 years or more and are still viewable.
Stock Control Module:
* 70 characters items description.
* Different part numbers for buying and selling is optional.
* Setup item types or suppliers name to automatically calculate selling
price from the purchase price.
* Items can be setup with maximum, minimum and reorder quantities.
* Each item can have a stock location.
* You can set each customer with a Retail, Trade, Cost or Euro price.
* Sales analysis reports show all the customers that have purchased an
item and all the items a customers have purchased.
* Automatically create suggested stock orders, but can be edited
manually. You have five formula to choose from to create the order,
using the max, min quantities and seasonal override.
* Use only one screen to view and edit, quantity on hand, set item
balances, purchase & selling prices, buying & selling part numbers, stock
location, item description and last purchase price & date. Also shows
sales history by month for 24 months, and by years for 4 years.
* Click one button to calculate your VAT and print a detail report, also
prints a copy of the VAT 100 form, so you can copy the figures across.
VAT can be calculated standard or cash accounting, also monthly or
* Sales & Payment Entry Screen for entering money you may have received
from grants, subsidies refunds, dividends etc.
* Purchase & Payment Entry Screen for entering money you may have paid
out on items paid for at the time of purchase, (e.g. wages, vehicle tax,
bank interest and charges etc.
Easy to use
* There is an easy to understand online help manual, with a picture of
most of the screens, example below.
* Also our help line is available from 9am to 10pm, 7 day a week.
Contact us on 01208-72126 for more information on DBS Primer, we
would be please to discuss your requirements at any time.
From £999.00 + VAT
* The Price of £999.00 includes installation and setup.